So I just got back from my visit to Oklahoma late Tuesday night. It was allot of fun. It's really hard when I only get to see my sister and her family once or twice a year. Those kids are growing up so fast so I had allot of fun spending time with them. Leah is such a talkative little girl. When she wasn't talking about princesses she was dancing like one. Isaac is doing so good with his reading. He can pretty much read any of the Dr. Suess books by himself. He even read one to me with minimal assistance. Very impressive for a 5 year old. And he asks lots of questions. Why this why that? What's this mean? What's that? It just wore me out listening to him. Thanks to Sarah for letting me come out and visit. It was a blast. If anyone wants to look at some pictures, here ya go just copy and paste the link. There were just too many pictures to post on here...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42125&l=ece07&id=506386809
Christmas Part 3
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment